Wednesday, June 17, 2009

in need of a quickie...or a Parisian Hot Dog...


I am feeling lazy and since I forgot to post on my normal day (yesterday) I found myself in need of a quick fix. As in life, sometimes we don't have time to do it the long slow drawn out way we want to, but instead have to settle for a shorter version that, well, better fits the daily schedule - that's what you are getting here - wham bam thank you ma'am. And the blog Almost Bourdain is perfect for the job. Most of the time I find a photo I love, and then am wowed by the blog - so much so, that I read every post from the time it was created. This one, not so much so - but I like the silliness factor, and the fact that it is in a way an homage to Anthony Bourdain - one of the sexiest men (in my opinion) in food pop culture. Plus, the references to sex are just over the top and so...how could I resist?

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! It's not what I initially thought it was, I assume. ROTFLOL!! Bourdain does have that certain sexy rebel thing going.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! Leave me a comment.