Tuesday, May 26, 2009


Thai Green Curry Chicken with Red Bell Pepper, Zucchini, and Fresh Basil from about.com. Usually, I think about.com is a busy, annoying website that is too full of sponsored links - but today, I'll cut them some slack because of the gorgeous picture that lured me in. It's humid and sort of rainy here so that must be fueling my desire to have the sweet spicy goodness that is green curry. Because I can't get to the grocery to buy the ingredients until this weekend, I'll have to wait to try making this at home. I can tell you now that I'll probably swap out the chicken thighs for white meat out of personal preference.

2 comments:

  1. mmmmm you food goddess you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks delicious! How did the delicious sounding recipe taste when you got around to making it?

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! Leave me a comment.